Hope you all had a fantastic weekend. Mine was busy but fun.
I’m really enjoying the Pilates at the moment. My flexibility has increased lots, and I’m really starting to be able to perform the more advanced exercises with control. I’m even a bit sore the day after some workouts! I can definitely feel that my core is stronger, as exercises which made me tremble before are much easier now.
One Saturday morning I was in the mood for pancakes. So I whipped up a batch of these:
Wholewheat Buttermilk Protein Pancakes
- ¼ cup wholewheat self-raising flour
- ½ cup buttermilk (or sour milk)
- ½ cup egg whites (or the whites from 4 eggs)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Blend all ingredients together in a bowl or blender till thoroughly combined.
- Cook on a preheated skillet sprayed with non-stick spray and enjoy like regular pancakes.
For extra protein you could add some protein powder, or just up the amount of egg whites. I served mine with some cooked banana, plain yogurt and honey.
On a separate note – my album is now available for download on iTunes! In addition to that, physical copies of the album are available on CD Baby. Just follow the link if you want to hear some clips!
Hope you all have a wonderful week ahead.