Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- ½ cup fat-free, chunky cottage cheese
- ¼ cup fat-free vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup butternut squash puree (I didn’t have pumpkin so the butternut baby food jar got cracked open)
- ¼ cup oats
- 1 carrot, finely grated/shredded
- 1 tbsp wheat germ
- 1 tsp golden flaxseeds
- 2 tbsp soya milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 sachet sweetener
- Place everything in a breakfast bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, remove the bown from the fridge, arm yourself with a spoon and devour!