High-Fibre Protein Cookie Dough
- 1 tbsp tahini or nut butter
- Cold water
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 2 tbsp – ¼ cup wheat bran (depends on how much you fancy)
- Gradually add small amounts of cold water to the tahini/nut butter, mixing well between each addition until mixture is pale, thick and creamy.
- Add the protein powder and gradually add more cold water, stirring continuously until you reach your desired consistency (some like it thicker than others). Depending on the brand of protein powder, you may want to add a pinch of xantham or guar gum to thicken.
- Stir in the wheat bran and enjoy!