Immune-Boosting Tuna and Onion Salad
- 1 whole onion, diced (red or white – I used white as it was all I had. I prefer red though.)
- 1 raw beetroot, peeled and diced
- Few sundried tomatoes, sliced
- 1 can tuna
- 1 clove raw garlic, crushed or finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt, pepper and mixed herbs to taste
- Place onions on a plate a sprinkle lightly with salt. Meanwhile, prepare the other ingredients.
- Add the other ingredients to the onions, combine and serve straight away, or (if you find raw onion a little harsh) leave to sit for an hour or so before serving.