Peanut Butter Jar Pudding
- Almost empty jar of peanut butter (mine had about 1 tbsp worth of PB, plus a few scrapings on the side)
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp (approx) pureed butternut squash (from a baby food jar!)
- Fat-free natural yogurt
- Sweetener to taste (2 sachets for me)
- Cinnamon to taste (about ½ – 1 tsp)
- Put the cottage cheese and butternut into the almost empty peanut butter jar and then fill to the top with the yogurt.
- Add sweetener and cinnamon to taste, mix until well combined and eat straight from the jar!