Summer Breakfast Rice Pudding
Named so because it’s cold – you can of course enjoy it any time of year!
- ½ cup smooth fat-free cottage cheese
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup cooked brown rice (great use for leftovers)
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- ½ scoop whey powder
- 1/3 cup fresh diced pineapple (optional – feel free to leave out or replace with whatever you fancy)
- Mix everything together in a bowl and eat! You may prefer to drizzle the peanut butter on top rather than mix it in with the rest of the ingredients.